Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 341 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00238 DKK / COP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 50% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,866 (COL$3,304,254) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hisar costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)