Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 533 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00209 DKK / COP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 53% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,286 (COL$6,361,282) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $99 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kharkiv costs 13,677₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$508 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨800 (39 minutes ago)