Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 302 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00234 DKK / COP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 51% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,078 (COL$2,593,020) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Leeds costs £53 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Klaipėda costs €3.30 (about 2 hours ago)