Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 826 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.638 DKK / VEF *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 11% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr30,979 (Bs 48,524) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr28,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $79 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cebu City costs Php15,000 (35 minutes ago)