Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 611 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.609 DKK / VEF *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is about the same as in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr25,289 (Bs 41,544) in Barquisimeto.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 299 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,357 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €600 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (41 minutes ago)