Cost of living in Bareilly, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10519 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bareilly (India) is 42% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,842 (₨103,066) in Bareilly.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (42 minutes ago)