Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 415 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00014 DKK / VEF *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 34% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,950 (Bs 130,178,708) in Barcelona.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 120₴ (about 1 hour ago)