Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.666 DKK / VEF *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is about the same as in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr28,150 (Bs 42,283) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr28,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (about 1 hour ago)