Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela vs Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02169 DKK / VES *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 9% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr37,011 (1,706,710 Bs.S.) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr34,000 in Aarhus.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)