Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.703 DKK / VEF *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is about the same as in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr16,037 (Bs 22,816) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (11 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (30 minutes ago)