Cost of living in Baotou, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.956 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baotou (China) is 33% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,689 (元19,557) in Baotou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 540 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €20 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.500 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (37 minutes ago)