Cost of living in Baotou, China vs Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.968 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baotou (China) is 37% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr39,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr24,724 (25,555元) in Baotou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (31 minutes ago)