Cost of living in Baoding, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.951 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 50% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,578 (元15,322) in Baoding.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $110 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhopal costs ₨222 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)