Cost of living in Baoding, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.969 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 50% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,276 (元6,479) in Baoding.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)