Cost of living in Baoding, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.997 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 5% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr13,131 (元13,177) in Baoding to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $200 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (25 minutes ago)