Cost of living in Bansko, Bulgaria compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.796 DKK / BGN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bansko (Bulgaria) is 15% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,005 (4,216 лв) in Bansko.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)