Cost of living in Banjarmasin, Indonesia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00048 DKK / IDR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banjarmasin (Indonesia) is 18% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr21,407 (Rp 44,748,676) in Banjarmasin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (12 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (27 minutes ago)