Cost of living in Banjarmasin, Indonesia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00053 DKK / IDR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banjarmasin (Indonesia) is 17% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,437 (Rp 19,874,668) in Banjarmasin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 2 hours ago)