Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 369 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.797 DKK / BAM
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 54% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,787 (3,368KM) in Banja Luka.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alicante costs €9 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €3.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seremban costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)