Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 323 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.789 DKK / BAM
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 55% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr5,645 (1,490KM) in Banja Luka.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)