Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 562 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13245 DKK / DOP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 20% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr33,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr26,457 (RD$ 199,750) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 75 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (25 minutes ago)