Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13370 DKK / DOP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 23% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr20,142 (RD$ 150,658) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $19,875 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$50,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €62 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)