Cost of living comparison between Bangalore, India and Aarhus, Denmark
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,775 prices entered by 575 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10167 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 63% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr4,613 (₨45,372) in Bangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guelph costs C$15 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riga costs €0.17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Natal costs R$ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)