Cost of living comparison between Bandung, Indonesia and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 527 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00052 DKK / IDR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is 51% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,251 (Rp 17,666,019) in Bandung.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (34 minutes ago)