Cost of living in Bandung, Indonesia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 479 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00053 DKK / IDR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is 50% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,213 (Rp 11,831,771) in Bandung.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fresno, California costs $1.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tunja costs COL$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €258 (about 2 hours ago)