Cost of living in Bandirma, Turkey vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.199 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandirma (Turkey) is 64% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr34,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,164 (10,144TL) in Bandirma.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anchorage, Alaska costs $430 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tunis costs 6.000 Dinar (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $429 (about 4 hours ago)