Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.622 DKK / BND
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 26% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr19,143 (B$4,141) in Bandar Seri Begawan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20,985 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €6.00 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (40 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Paris costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (about 2 hours ago)