Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.663 DKK / BND
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 29% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr19,824 (B$4,251) in Bandar Seri Begawan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 100,000 ₫ (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$20 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 38,444 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨18,297 (about 2 hours ago)