Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.908 DKK / BND
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 22% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,143 (B$2,474) in Bandar Seri Begawan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)