Cost of living in Bandar Lampung, Indonesia vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 463 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00046 DKK / IDR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Lampung (Indonesia) is 45% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr34,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,708 (Rp 40,330,529) in Bandar Lampung.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $953 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (about 2 hours ago)