Cost of living comparison between Banda Aceh, Indonesia and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00052 DKK / IDR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 39% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,682 (Rp 14,652,988) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 700 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ostrava costs 15,000 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Piatra Neamţ costs 2.50 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr0.00 (about 1 hour ago)