Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00049 DKK / IDR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 39% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,863 (Rp 32,242,442) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kuala Lumpur costs RM24 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩174 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 5,255 ₫ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (about 2 hours ago)