Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia vs Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00046 DKK / IDR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 37% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr33,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr20,799 (Rp 45,178,513) in Banda Aceh.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)