Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 529 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00045 DKK / IDR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 38% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr37,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr23,111 (Rp 51,680,510) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 239 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,400 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,101 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 64 lei (about 1 hour ago)