Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 535 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01138 DKK / XOF
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 36% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr37,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr23,706 (2,082,383 Franc) in Bamako.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Baku costs 18 ман (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $732 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Irvine, California costs $0.98 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)