Cost of living in Baltimore, Maryland, United States compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 891 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.316 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baltimore, Maryland (United States) is about the same as in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr30,708 ($4,862) in Baltimore, Maryland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr30,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)