Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 484 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.166 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 29% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,058 (R$ 5,106) in Balneario Camboriu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (10 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)