Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 402 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.294 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 25% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,781 (R$ 5,135) in Balneario Camboriu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (44 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)