Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.034 DKK / AUD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is about the same as in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr30,886 (AU$6,135) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr30,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Râmnicu Vâlcea costs 1,600 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Suva costs 10,000 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Iquique costs CH$473,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)