Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.831 DKK / AUD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 6% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr30,724 (AU$6,360) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr29,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$10 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €800 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €11 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quetta costs ₨200 (32 minutes ago)