Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.003 DKK / AUD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is about the same as in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr31,505 (AU$6,297) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr31,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $140 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)