Cost of living in Balıkesir, Turkey compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.930 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balıkesir (Turkey) is 50% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,873 (4,080TL) in Balıkesir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)