Cost of living in Balıkesir, Turkey compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.788 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balıkesir (Turkey) is 48% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,568 (8,709TL) in Balıkesir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 24 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zanesville, Ohio costs $52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khulna costs Taka 65 (about 3 hours ago)