Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00045 DKK / IDR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 47% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,216 (Rp 29,561,888) in Balikpapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kisumu costs Shilling500 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jerusalem costs 6,659 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yingkou costs 元48 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (37 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (38 minutes ago)