Cost of living in Bahawalpur, Pakistan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06684 DKK / PKR *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bahawalpur (Pakistan) is 14% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,165 (₨241,836) in Bahawalpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)