Cost of living in Baguio City, Philippines compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13932 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is 59% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr5,133 (Php36,843) in Baguio City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨43,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,200,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Guayaquil costs $860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (about 2 hours ago)