Cost of living in Baguio City, Philippines compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13319 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is 61% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr4,867 (Php36,541) in Baguio City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (5 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $8 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Newark, New Jersey costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)