Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 495 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00532 DKK / IQD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 33% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,214 (3,423,070 Dinar) in Baghdad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $7 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 40 (about 1 hour ago)