Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 610 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00516 DKK / IQD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 35% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,184 (3,524,756 Dinar) in Baghdad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $30 (32 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1.85 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Macao costs 3,000 Pataca (about 1 hour ago)