Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 611 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00512 DKK / IQD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 35% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,306 (3,186,060 Dinar) in Baghdad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $90 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$25 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 300 som (about 1 hour ago)