Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.459 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 36% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,280 (€2,317) in Badajoz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 20 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Venice costs €5.20 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Marrakech costs 2,500 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)