Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.446 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 36% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,764 (€2,251) in Badajoz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €12 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Hamilton costs NZ$80 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)