Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11934 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 61% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,097 (Php84,611) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 840 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ravenna costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kowloon costs HK$16 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £26 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $18 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (42 minutes ago)