Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13264 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 60% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,459 (Php56,232) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dubai costs Dirham 25 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $915 (24 minutes ago)