Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14114 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 59% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,672 (Php54,357) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamamatsu costs ¥120 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampere costs €0.07 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)