Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba, Aruba vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.635 DKK / AWG
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba (Aruba) is 6% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr38,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr35,580 (ƒ 9,787) in Babijn, Aruba.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Atyrau costs 1,850 KZT (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jundiai costs R$ 8,600 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Mississauga costs C$1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Winnipeg costs C$600 (about 2 hours ago)