Cost of living in Aydin, Turkey compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 86%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 239 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.717 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aydin (Turkey) is 61% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr31,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,203 (7,107TL) in Aydin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 1 hour ago)