Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.956 DKK / PEN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 36% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,548 (S/. 9,484) in Ayacucho.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (about 1 hour ago)