Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.047 DKK / PEN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 36% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,196 (S/. 8,401) in Ayacucho.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Grand Rapids costs $140 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 32 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨203,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Wrocław costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)