Cost of living comparison between Aveiro, Portugal and Aarhus, Denmark
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 370 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.441 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 39% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,361 (€1,527) in Aveiro.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (41 minutes ago)