Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 111 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.400 DKK / NZD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 27% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr44,401 (NZ$10,091) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr35,000 in Aarhus.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 15 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Funchal, Madeira costs €500 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Mendoza costs ARS $900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Toledo, Ohio costs $0.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Volgograd costs руб 350 (about 2 hours ago)