Cost of living comparison between Aurangabad, India and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10211 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 52% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr5,973 (₨58,496) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Burlington costs $3.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,609 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 3 hours ago)