Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10473 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 51% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,686 (₨73,390) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bratislava costs €0.85 (16 minutes ago)