Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10169 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 50% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr31,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,472 (₨152,155) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jyväskylä costs €100 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in George costs R 3,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 180 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osnabrück costs €450 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 25 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (about 1 hour ago)