Cost of living in Augsburg, Germany compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.441 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Augsburg (Germany) is 21% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,846 (€1,323) in Augsburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kolkata costs ₨140 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (about 1 hour ago)