Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 24%|
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.437 DKK / NZD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,517 prices entered by 433 different people.
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 7% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 60 Kwacha (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Atyrau costs 1,850 KZT (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jundiai costs R$ 8,600 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Mississauga costs C$1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.13 (about 1 hour ago)