Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,951 prices entered by 411 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.811 DKK / NZD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 22% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr36,746 (NZ$7,638) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr30,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨200 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)