Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01936 DKK / KZT
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 43% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,949 (772,100 KZT) in Atyrau.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (32 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)