Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01883 DKK / KZT
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 45% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,463 (821,161 KZT) in Atyrau.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $35 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$650,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900,000 L£ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trieste costs €1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Chernivtsi costs 45₴ (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (about 1 hour ago)