Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02170 DKK / KZT
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 45% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,635 (397,960 KZT) in Atyrau.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Branco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kanazawa costs ¥500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1.59 (about 2 hours ago)