Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,747 prices entered by 406 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.439 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 35% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,541 (€2,358) in Athens.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khulna costs Taka 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 89,000 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,562 (about 2 hours ago)