Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,048 prices entered by 434 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.439 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 36% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,968 (€1,071) in Athens.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (24 minutes ago)