Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,913 prices entered by 433 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.435 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 36% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,008 (€1,346) in Athens.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seville costs €1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨457 (about 2 hours ago)