Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38423 DKK / EGP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 43% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,973 (E£ 23,352) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)