Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36001 DKK / EGP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 41% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,251 (E£ 42,363) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stockholm costs 237,400 kr (about 1 hour ago)