Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 79%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 287 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44493 DKK / EGP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 73% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr3,380 (E£ 7,597) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Natal costs R$ 6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)