Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 82%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 526 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36397 DKK / EGP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 75% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr34,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,642 (E£ 23,744) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €5,160 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 7,000,000 сўм (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U995 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2,379 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $260 (about 1 hour ago)