Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 66%|
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01732 DKK / KZT
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 682 prices entered by 46 different people.
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 63% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr39,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,247 (822,831 KZT) in Astana.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,500,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)