Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 496 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02249 DKK / KZT
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 52% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,034 (401,655 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)