Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43368 DKK / ERN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 22% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,769 (Nakfa22,526) in Asmara.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (28 minutes ago)