Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41687 DKK / ERN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 20% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr23,226 (Nakfa55,714) in Asmara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patras costs €15 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Udaipur costs ₨0.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 200,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (about 2 hours ago)