Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 393 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.779 DKK / ILS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 10% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr23,382 (13,143 ₪) in Ashqelon.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €499 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $323 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 35 (36 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Medina costs ﷼ 10 (about 1 hour ago)