Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 589 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.767 DKK / ILS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 20% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr34,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr27,109 (15,344 ₪) in Ashqelon.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Quebec City costs C$2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 90,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Sofia costs 17 лв (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $250 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mendoza costs ARS $55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 79,000 (about 1 hour ago)