Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.895 DKK / ILS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is about the same as in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,532 (9,777 ₪) in Ashqelon.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubrovnik costs 1,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rouen costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)