Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.880 DKK / ILS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is about the same as in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr25,019 (13,311 ₪) in Ashqelon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanchang costs 元48 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cherkasy costs 5,933₴ (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $70 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $4,574 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (42 minutes ago)