Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.949 DKK / TMT
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 36% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,077 (5,170 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 2,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $35 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belém costs R$ 2,170 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 7,000,000 p. (32 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Ankara costs 30TL (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jalandhar costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)