Cost of living comparison between Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.003 DKK / TMT
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 40% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,251 (5,616 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Khabarovsk costs руб 25 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (about 1 hour ago)