Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.869 DKK / TMT
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 38% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr35,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr21,691 (11,605 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €390 (about 1 hour ago)