Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.895 DKK / TMT
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 33% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,739 (9,891 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $545 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Rennes costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)