Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.856 DKK / TMT
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 41% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,702 (7,921 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yancheng costs 元150 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)