Cost of living in Asansol, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10296 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 55% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,448 (₨82,055) in Asansol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.00 zł (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (14 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (33 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (39 minutes ago)