Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05718 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 16% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr22,794 (¥398,635) in Asahikawa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$100 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,000TL (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oporto costs €419 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,169 (about 1 hour ago)