Cost of living comparison between Asahikawa, Japan and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06559 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 10% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,071 (¥214,545) in Asahikawa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (about 2 hours ago)