Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05734 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 16% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr31,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr26,112 (¥455,358) in Asahikawa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)