Cost of living in Arusha, Tanzania compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00310 DKK / TZS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arusha (Tanzania) is 38% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,677 (3,126,107 Shilling) in Arusha.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (41 minutes ago)