Cost of living in Arkhangelsk, Russia vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 442 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09900 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arkhangelsk (Russia) is 64% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr34,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,329 (руб 124,540) in Arkhangelsk.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,750TL (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)