Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00978 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 30% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr20,286 (CH$2,074,105) in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $79 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cebu City costs Php15,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €179 (36 minutes ago)