Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.962 DKK / PEN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 57% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,668 (S/. 5,437) in Arequipa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $14 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €40 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 17 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Raipur costs ₨360 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,525 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)