Cost of living in Ardabil, Iran compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Ardabil has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ardabil.
|Personal Care||- 68%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 196 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00021 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ardabil (Iran) is 58% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,548 (﷼ 31,022,183) in Ardabil.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Houston, Texas costs $30 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (33 minutes ago)